Congratulations on your anniversary!
Here are a few Daily American Republic policies you should know about concerning your anniversary announcement.
1. All of our anniversary forms are due in by noon Wednesday to be published in the following Sunday's paper.
3. All of our anniversary announcements must now be proofread. This means that we need someone to read the announcements to check for spelling or information errors. This must be done by no later than 9 a.m. on the Friday before the Sunday paper in which you want this to run.
4. When returning this form, insert contact information so we can get the typed announcement to you in a timely fashion (fax number, e-mail address or phone number).
5. We put all of the anniversary forms into our own format. If for some reason you are unhappy with our format, you are welcome to pay for your announcement at a rate of 30 cents per word.
6. We do not guarantee that an announcement will run on the Sunday requested. We place these on a first-come, first-serve basis depending on space. This is usually not a problem, however, sometimes space is short and we do receive a high quantity of these announcements.
Thank you for following our policies.
Daily American Republic
Phone: (573) 785-1414
Fax: (573) 785-0476